Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photography

So like I said before, this semester I took a photo class, and absolutely loved it.  I am deeply in love with photography now :)  I had to take a lot of different pictures for the class, because let's face it.  I'm not that good when it comes to developing pictures(I messed up a lot of my prints).  Even though I'm not the best at photography, I learned a lot of different things while in the class.  For instance how to make pictures look interesting.  You'd be amazed  how many ways you can set up one picture.  Anyway I decided to share my love.  I particularly like black & white photo, but both black & white and color photo are beautiful.    



 








 


                                                                      
                                                             
















 



























 



















(Warning: The music can get annoying on some of these videos.  If it does mute it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment