Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rant

So one day I was sitting in science class and I saw this dude holding a paper clip..... while looking at the electric socket.  At first I thought big deal, I mean he's fifteen, there's no way he'll stick a paper clip in the electric socket.  But as I watched in disbelief I saw this idiot stick a paper clip in the socket, and all I could think is, "O my god he's such an idiot." I mean what teenager doesn't know that metal and the electric socket DO NOT go together.  Even worse was that we had to have a fire drill because the teacher thought we were having a fire.  I guess I shouldn't be so surprised though.  My cousin told his little brother to stick a fork in the electric socket because he would get super shock powers......and he did.  I think this is just a guy thing, like they think everyone boy has to stick something in the electric socket before he become a "man" or something.  I love, love, love my cousins but sometimes I wonder if they're ok.  They do some interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment